another "does this set work?" thread

labowsky

Famous
Joined
Mar 12, 2009
Messages
576
Last edited:
Would you prefer spending 65, watch the mobo burn up and take whatever other components with it, and you having to pay more to replace everything that was destroyed, and end up buying the 100 mobo so it doesn't repeat?

Or just pay the 100 up front? It's a $35 difference. I'm sure you can find a way to save up enough or earn some more money to afford peace of mind.
 
Last edited:
Would you prefer spending 65, watch the mobo burn up and take whatever other components with it, and you having to pay more to replace everything that was destroyed, and end up buying the 100 mobo so it doesn't repeat?

Or just pay the 100 up front? It's a $35 difference. I'm sure you can find a way to save up enough or earn some more money to afford peace of mind.

well at the moment i am unemployed, and i need money for gas to go look for a job (nothing is walking distance), and my computer is barley running, so i need to save as much as possible.
 
I understand, but if money's that tight, it would honestly be better to manage your personal finances first, and then buying PC gear when you can afford too. I'm now of the opinion that you should save your money till you find a job.
 
The definition of bottleneck means that something will always be the bottleneck. ;)

I think that should work..
 
Back
Top