M ModusPwnens Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 25, 2010 Messages 2,955 Jun 7, 2011 #1 I got more happy birthday's from Edgegamers than I've ever got from anyone before. It meant a lot to me and I just wanted to say thank you to all you guys
I got more happy birthday's from Edgegamers than I've ever got from anyone before. It meant a lot to me and I just wanted to say thank you to all you guys
B bleblablueble EGO Zealot Joined Jan 14, 2010 Messages 1,576 Jun 7, 2011 #2 Happy Day you were born a day later.
O OzytheNerfer Poster Joined Apr 18, 2011 Messages 200 Jun 7, 2011 #6 Dang, did not know that. Congrats on surviving another year, Broseph.
Ezekiel Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 22, 2008 Messages 3,249 Jun 10, 2011 #9 Happy birthday Modus!!!
M ModusPwnens Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 25, 2010 Messages 2,955 Jun 10, 2011 #10 aww, thanks again Probably my best one ever thanks to you guys <3
X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Jun 11, 2011 #11 Can I have the last piece of Birthday cake?
M ModusPwnens Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 25, 2010 Messages 2,955 Jun 11, 2011 #12 no cake for you! Actually I didn't get a cake. I might think about correcting that.
T The Slayer EGO Zealot Joined Jan 22, 2010 Messages 1,948 Jun 11, 2011 #13 i already said it twice, but one more time never hurts HAPPY B-DAY MODUS!
sprusr Active Member Joined Mar 23, 2011 Messages 259 Jun 11, 2011 #14 Happy (slightly late) birthday!!
M ModusPwnens Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 25, 2010 Messages 2,955 Jun 13, 2011 #15 OMG you guys are WAY too nice!
J Jubei EGO Addict Joined Dec 22, 2007 Messages 1,339 Jun 14, 2011 #16 Wow! I wonder who got that hat for you... Not only is it a hat, but they used a name tag AND paint!
T Tasty meat Poster Joined Jun 16, 2009 Messages 145 Jun 14, 2011 #17 I got you the gift of friendship, cheap i know, but the economy sucks
GreatNate Thread Junky Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 801 Jun 15, 2011 #18 That's what they TELL you your bday is anyway...