S Silencer67 Active Member Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 384 Jun 11, 2011 #1 I was wondering how i can change Fraps to record in 1080x720 and whats a good free video converter?
Mr.Game Forum Fiend Joined Feb 2, 2011 Messages 695 Jun 11, 2011 #2 Did this thread not answer your question? http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=174719
S Silencer67 Active Member Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 384 Jun 13, 2011 #3 Mr.Game said: Did this thread not answer your question? http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=174719 Click to expand... I did but I Still need to know how to change size and i thought id see if there were any more opinions.
Mr.Game said: Did this thread not answer your question? http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=174719 Click to expand... I did but I Still need to know how to change size and i thought id see if there were any more opinions.
_Sushi Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2011 Messages 2,013 Jun 13, 2011 #4 You have to change the game resolution to 1080x720 IIRC. Also, why would you want to record in that resolution?
You have to change the game resolution to 1080x720 IIRC. Also, why would you want to record in that resolution?
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Jun 13, 2011 #5 I thought i posted in this thread... To record in that size you would need to set the game resolution to that.
I thought i posted in this thread... To record in that size you would need to set the game resolution to that.