Graphics Card and Power Supply Upgrade, help!

Trippey

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 15, 2010
Messages
2,461
I am looking at upgrading my current GPU to something that has a bit more power (for BF3). Currently I have a 300 watt power supply and a x16 pci express graphics card. I need help finding something around the $200 price range for the GPU and the power supply. If you have any suggestions please let me know, thanks.
 
adding to the list of jank:

passmark

It says a GTX 580 is better than a 590 or 6990
 
When gaming, that random benchmark has no significance. Actual fps ingame is what matters.

And actual in-game fps will average 3-10 below the 6850. At $150 the 6850 is awesome. If you can't scrap up $20 more then =<$130 for a 460 is good. Also, the fact that it's only in the MIR is troublesome to me. I haven't gotten two of my MIR's from newegg :thumbdown:.
 
That average is definitely off. The two trade blows as well as the 460 overclocks better.

And I have received everyone of my mail in rebates. Filling them out fully and accurately is fairly straightforward.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top