VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Jun 14, 2011 #1 I currently have a 700W 12v PSU, AMD Radeon HD 6850, and an M4A87TD-EVO. Would I be able to Crossfire two 6850's? I would like to know so I can enjoy BF3 as much as I can when it comes out. Much help would be loved! Thanks. :thumbup:
I currently have a 700W 12v PSU, AMD Radeon HD 6850, and an M4A87TD-EVO. Would I be able to Crossfire two 6850's? I would like to know so I can enjoy BF3 as much as I can when it comes out. Much help would be loved! Thanks. :thumbup:
D DragonD The Division of None Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 3,240 Jun 14, 2011 #2 It has 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 ( CrossFireX: x16, x4 mode; single card: x16 mode ),
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Jun 14, 2011 #3 So... Is that a yes or a no? I'm not familiar with all the tech stuff you gurus know.
S Snipeye EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 4,867 Jun 14, 2011 #4 Based off what Dragon said: Yes.
reflex99 EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 4,044 Jun 14, 2011 #5 yes, but the second card will be a bit bottlenecked by the 4x slot