Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Apr 23, 2007
Messages
131
I think I started getting in to politics my sophmore year in highschool ever since I've always kept up with current events now a semester away from getting my AA I find myself surrounded by people who really dont read and just watch the news.

It be nice to have some point of views from the older clan members on current events such as the presidential campaign the war the state of our economy our debt all the good stuff

Please feel free to talk about any of these I will be reading and responding
 
We really arent suppose to get in to politics in these forums. To many diffrent opinions and ideas. We should keeps this kind of forum to Xfire or msn. Going to go ahead and lock this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top