- Joined
- Nov 24, 2009
- Messages
- 1,032
Hey guys,
It's me again. I've downloaded A.V.A. off steam but it doesn't seem to work. The things I do are the following;
1. I press play in my library.
2. I fill in my login information.
3. I press Log in.
4. Nothing happens..
This problem keeps on persisting and I don't know how to stop it.
If anybody out there knows how to stop this, could you please help me?
My thanks in advance!
~Rawrcoon.
It's me again. I've downloaded A.V.A. off steam but it doesn't seem to work. The things I do are the following;
1. I press play in my library.
2. I fill in my login information.
3. I press Log in.
4. Nothing happens..
This problem keeps on persisting and I don't know how to stop it.
If anybody out there knows how to stop this, could you please help me?
My thanks in advance!
~Rawrcoon.












