I want to buy a netbook/notebook/laptop roughly around $300. I want to use it for web surfing, email, watching netflix maybe, long battery life. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I'd go with reflex's choice over Legit just because I don't trust the Hannspree warranty and reputation as the Acer Aspire (which is saying something).
Yeah, so it depends whether he wants to pony up $31 more at the start and put faith in the 2 $50 rebates so that he comes out cheaper in the end. The Acer rebate is only valid through tomorrow though, so you would have to purchase by then for either of them.
Ya ricky thats a nice laptop but about $700 above my spending limit haha. I could just go ahead and convince myself to go from 300 to 400 $ just for the better laptop. I don't want some super computer to play games and all. Thats why i have a desktop. I might go ahead and spend a little more to get the better product.