BIG Problem with STEAM

Kaos1095

Rookie
Joined
May 15, 2010
Messages
75
Yeah well, Yesterday, I tried to log in my STEAM account and my WHOLE PC FROZE, so I keep trying and trying and it always gets frozen -ALL MY PC, can't even Ctrl + Alt + Delete- when I try to backup my games or Download updates -or install a game-. So I tried reinstalling STEAM in some... idk method, deleted everything but STEAMAPPS folder and STEAM.exe and reinstalled the client.

ANYWAY, since then, I try to log in AND now it logs in for 3 seconds and the PC freezes. So I went inside my brother's account and WORKS PERFECTLY, installing games, downloading updates and everything. BUt still, the whole PC gets stuck when I log in my account.

Yes, I also tried deleting the .blob thingy.

Any solution?
 
Are you able to do other tasks with your PC besides Steam? PC games, Word, Excel, Internet browsing, music, videos, etc?

Or is the freezing occurs only whenever you try to open Steam?
 
It only happens whenever I open my STEAM account - but it works perfectly in my brother's account-. I just came from playing 2 hours in GTA SA. I'm able to do ANYTHING else.
 
Sorry for Double Post but I'm still needing a solution, I can't enter my STEAM account D:
 
Back
Top