Need USB headet

i have a nice usb headset from radio shack its their brand i think it like 30 bucks, I like it though but i bought it on black friday for 10 but i would probably have paid 30 bucks for it has good sound good, fairly conformable, fairly sturdy (had a 20 pound cat get wrapped up in the cord freak out and run through the house with it xD)

Only issue with it (at least on my pc) is when i unplug it since it runs on its own drivers it disabled my standard speaker drivers and has i have to right click the sound thing and tell it to run a sound troubleshoot it fixes its self its just a slight annoyance
 
I have these. I'm happy with them and have had them for over 2 years and they still work. Really comfortable and positional audio works great. Audio quality is average. Great for gaming, good (but not great) for movies, crap for music.

These are the new version. Not sure if they're worth the extra $15 or not.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top