Solved
Dropbox gallery
Those are all the BSODs I managed to snap pictures of when my computer had a little fit yesterday. Symptoms before BSOD typically include but are not limited to the USB mouse becoming unresonsive for ~.5 seconds before BSOD during normal activities such as Youtub-ing.
The recent hardware change is the RAM feature in the first picture of the gallery that arrived in a badly beaten envelope via Newegg.
I've ran memtest for a while with no errors; but my computer is stable for a day or two, then will have a fit for about 3 hours, then will work again. I've also have installed the drivers for the mouse from logitech and the usb drivers in hopes of a solution. Any ideas would be helpful but the real reason for this so you can see my BSODs and laugh at them.
I have also never RMA'd before so any advice on that would help if it is the RAM. I bought the RAM on 5/29/11 from Newegg.
Dropbox gallery
Those are all the BSODs I managed to snap pictures of when my computer had a little fit yesterday. Symptoms before BSOD typically include but are not limited to the USB mouse becoming unresonsive for ~.5 seconds before BSOD during normal activities such as Youtub-ing.
The recent hardware change is the RAM feature in the first picture of the gallery that arrived in a badly beaten envelope via Newegg.
I've ran memtest for a while with no errors; but my computer is stable for a day or two, then will have a fit for about 3 hours, then will work again. I've also have installed the drivers for the mouse from logitech and the usb drivers in hopes of a solution. Any ideas would be helpful but the real reason for this so you can see my BSODs and laugh at them.

I have also never RMA'd before so any advice on that would help if it is the RAM. I bought the RAM on 5/29/11 from Newegg.
Last edited:












