Official Unofficial Firearms thread!

I'm pretty sure this a thread to post PICTURES OF YOUR GUNS! With the exception of Digital and Stormy, I haven't seen gun pics from the people talking about "stopping power." Pics or GTHO!

100_0466.jpg


100_0461-1.jpg


100_0455.jpg


100_0464.jpg


100_0465.jpg


100_0465.jpg


100_0458-1.jpg


100_0460-1.jpg



Oh. And here's stopping power:
100_0462.jpg

100_0463.jpg


I guarantee a hollow-point or hydrashock 9mm bullet would put down an attacker in the hands of almost any CAPABLE and COMPETENT shooter. For that matter, a .22 bullet to the chest could and has killed many people throughout history. Just ask Archduke Ferdinand how that .22 bullet treated him. Hmm?
I like it! A gun (manly) against bedsheets of flowerness! You are hardcore but soft in the middle.

I have no idea what I just said....
 
Had a nice week of shooting, gonna upload pics soon. Stay tuned :).
 
These are from last weekend, pics were taken before I went shooting.

20110708132234124.jpg


20110708132415251.jpg


20110708132435791.jpg


20110708132300358.jpg


Long Guns:

Garand - 1955 M1 Garand, .30-06. It has parts from every company except International Harvester.

Shotgun - Benelli Supernova Tactical w Ghost rings sights. Set up for 3 1/2" inch 12-GA rounds.

AK - Inter Ordnance US made AK47 chambered 7.62x39.

AR-15 - Full Rock River Arms AR platform full A2 stock 16in Barrel. Optic is an Mil-Spec Aimpoint on a LaRue Tactical quick detach off set mount.

Pistols

HK - My EDC in North Carolina, H&K USP chambered in .40 S&W. +2 13rd LE Mags.

1911 - Springfield Armory TRP Custom, Chambered in .45ACP. Widened grip to accept double stack .45 mags. Cap is 15+1. Match barrel w adjustable rear 1-dot white target sights.

Knives

Top (on vest) S&W M&P assisted opening 3/4 serrated w window break.

Right of AR - S&W Extreme Ops folder, 3/4 serrated. Limited run.

Vest

The vest is a UTG full MOLLE setup. Not shown is 2 drop down leg platforms, 1 mounting a right side holster and left is a magazine dump pouch.

Looking for any tac-gear like that vest, check out Opsgear.com.
 
Cool thread. Ill have to post some pictures up tonight. I have a Remmington 870 wingmaster (12 ga) that I use for shooting Trap (some) and Skeet (most). I am trying to save some money to get a Taurus 1911 (but that could be a while still...)
 
0714011423.jpg


Taurus 627 Tracker, 7 shot .357magnum/.38 special, 4 inch ported barrel. Just did the background check now I have to wait 10 days... California.
 
2011-07-15_042948.jpg


It's fake, but I like to wear it around my back when I take groceries in at night. I don't live in the best neighborhood. ;)
 
2011-07-15_042948.jpg


It's fake, but I like to wear it around my back when I take groceries in at night. I don't live in the best neighborhood. ;)

Hahahah so what happens if you actually have a situation? :O
 
I run haha! But I figure my chances are better if they think I have a weapon strapped to my back. :)
 
Last edited:
Sorry for the crappy pics, but here are my AR's and pistols-


rifles.jpg

These are the AR's. The one on the left is a Lauer Custom Weaponry lower, with Larue handguard and Larue Tactical custom work. The one on the right is a Rock River Lower, Larue everything else (er Magpul stock).


pistolsh.jpg

These are the pistols. The 1911 on the left is just a cheap simple Rock Island Armory for carry in the winter when I can hide it under a coat, the one on the right is a CW40 from Kahr for carry in the summer.

When I get the chance I'll upload pics of my deer rifles and shotguns. BTW DJ, how long ago did you get your Larue stuff, I may have made it ;)
 
Last edited:
I got stupid and pimped out my S&W 29. Mother-of-pearl grips FTW.

SW294.jpg


Oh, Stormy, nice revolver...except it says "Taurus" on the side. :P
Not to start a flame war but did you check out Charter Arms?
IMHO they build a better revolver and for less $$$.
Their Bulldog Target model would be a nice alternative to that 627 Tracker.
Both are .357 w/ 4" barrel. The CA only holds 5 however, if that's a factor.
joel303
 
Finally got to pick up my revolver. Its a Taurus 627 Tracker. 7 shots of .357 magnum and a ported barrel.

downsized0727011851.jpg



downsized0727011848.jpg
 
Oh, Stormy, nice revolver...except it says "Taurus" on the side. :P
Not to start a flame war but did you check out Charter Arms?
IMHO they build a better revolver and for less $$$.
Their Bulldog Target model would be a nice alternative to that 627 Tracker.
Both are .357 w/ 4" barrel. The CA only holds 5 however, if that's a factor.

I've shot Taurus revolvers before and never had a problem. I don't know much about Charter Arms but meh. My revolver was $450 out the door try pricing a S&W with a ported barrel and 7-8 shots and see how much that will cost!

P.S. I love Callahan's gun, you just got the wrong finish, and I would have gone for some real ivory grips for that beast. ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top