- Joined
- Dec 26, 2010
- Messages
- 167
Hi. I am having a problem with the eGO Counter Strike Source Servers. Every time I join one, it says "WARNING:CONNECTION PROBLEM WILL AUTO DISCONNECT IN [Inaudible] SECONDS". It does this for 5 seconds then its fine. Then 10 more seconds it does it again. It just does it over and over. I have no problem with other servers. Just the eGO servers. And i really want to connect to the eGO servers because I want to join the CS:S division. I have downloaded Ping Plotter and I traced to one of the eGO servers.
This is what I got. Can you guys please help me?
Thanks in advance.
Here is the link just in case the picture doesn't show.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/146/pingplotter.jpg/
This is what I got. Can you guys please help me?
Thanks in advance.
Here is the link just in case the picture doesn't show.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/146/pingplotter.jpg/
Last edited:




