I Infektion Rookie Joined May 31, 2011 Messages 59 Jun 24, 2011 #1 Idk what to do about this.... over time my words over minecraft loader, firefox, and netflix have started doing this... how do i fix it lmao
Idk what to do about this.... over time my words over minecraft loader, firefox, and netflix have started doing this... how do i fix it lmao
reflex99 EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 4,044 Jun 24, 2011 #2 To solve this you should just not launch FF/MC/netflix I don't see what is wrong with this picture.
E eurocracy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,824 Jun 25, 2011 #3 What the hell did you do to the minecraft screen, did you blur it because I cannot see anything on there.
What the hell did you do to the minecraft screen, did you blur it because I cannot see anything on there.
I Infektion Rookie Joined May 31, 2011 Messages 59 Jun 26, 2011 #4 thats the issue lmao, its blurring all the text and i have no idea why
I iEye Captain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,849 Jun 26, 2011 #5 Have you tried prescription eyeglasses?
I Infektion Rookie Joined May 31, 2011 Messages 59 Jul 1, 2011 #6 yes, i tried 64-bit encoded glasses (joking) no idea whats up with it
N Naku_vamp EGO Zealot Joined Mar 11, 2010 Messages 1,492 Jul 1, 2011 #7 email majong..lol i really have no idea iv had my own issues with miencraft never blurred text though....u didnt accidentally activate 3D mode did u?
email majong..lol i really have no idea iv had my own issues with miencraft never blurred text though....u didnt accidentally activate 3D mode did u?