Ok, so I'm playing along in Tf2 kicking some but as spy, I get a message from a buddy and say "Oh I'm cloaked in a corner, I'll check it."
But lone behold steam fails and freezes my screen and leaves me listening to a two second audio loop of whatever was going on and lags my computer while steam overlay loads. I am tired of this, It is faster to EXIT my game answer and re-join then it is two wait two minutes to load it, answer, and the two minutes to close the overlay. Help please!
But lone behold steam fails and freezes my screen and leaves me listening to a two second audio loop of whatever was going on and lags my computer while steam overlay loads. I am tired of this, It is faster to EXIT my game answer and re-join then it is two wait two minutes to load it, answer, and the two minutes to close the overlay. Help please!






