Lag Spikes

Fireskull

Famous
Joined
Aug 22, 2010
Messages
421
I'm getting lag spikes in Starcraft 2. I used to be able to run it at ultra without a problem, but now I am getting lag spikes at low-medium settings. Any help would be very appreciated.

Specs:
Windows 7 64bit
Nvidia GT 335m
4 gigs of RAM
i5 Processor


I've been having other issues with my comp as well, but I'm not technically experienced enough to handle them.
 
run spyware/anti-virus software..... viruses/spyware use system resources, sometimes causing "lag"

clean your registry... www.piriform.com .... Ccleaner is a free program from Piriform.. once DL'd run both portions of the program( drive C cleaner/ Registry cleaner.
 
Last edited:
I have never heard of/used advanced system care v4 ... so I wouldnt know.

edit: I looked at advanced system care v4 and it seems it has a tendency to really mess a pc if used incorectly.. I do not recommend useing it.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top