S sheep I made one post Joined Jun 23, 2011 Messages 22 Jun 27, 2011 #1 In the wildy (Around level 20), at green dragons. Most bots are low 80s to 100. So, be within 20 levels of that without summoning. I have a 99 str/range/mage zerker pure that i use.. post on here for more details
In the wildy (Around level 20), at green dragons. Most bots are low 80s to 100. So, be within 20 levels of that without summoning. I have a 99 str/range/mage zerker pure that i use.. post on here for more details
M Martyr Thread Junky Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 824 Jul 2, 2011 #2 Why do you care about bots? Lol just wondering... I don't care about them.. They don't destroy my game experience at all... Jagex exaggerates their effect on the game. They really aren't hurting anyones game experience....
Why do you care about bots? Lol just wondering... I don't care about them.. They don't destroy my game experience at all... Jagex exaggerates their effect on the game. They really aren't hurting anyones game experience....
Jashadow Famous Joined Dec 5, 2010 Messages 467 Jul 24, 2011 #3 Martyr said: Why do you care about bots? Lol just wondering... I don't care about them.. They don't destroy my game experience at all... Jagex exaggerates their effect on the game. They really aren't hurting anyones game experience.... Click to expand... I get tired of trying to woodcut or mine and having a bot take it instead of me. Also, the fact that they're able to earn money away from the computer is really annoying.
Martyr said: Why do you care about bots? Lol just wondering... I don't care about them.. They don't destroy my game experience at all... Jagex exaggerates their effect on the game. They really aren't hurting anyones game experience.... Click to expand... I get tired of trying to woodcut or mine and having a bot take it instead of me. Also, the fact that they're able to earn money away from the computer is really annoying.
B Burninhellu I made one post Joined Jan 24, 2011 Messages 7 Aug 8, 2011 #4 oh i found out 15 different ways to kill bots earned 200k so far from them noobs and i found out how to clear out some .
oh i found out 15 different ways to kill bots earned 200k so far from them noobs and i found out how to clear out some .