Garry'smod Fail. NEED HELP!!!!!!

sgtdan707

Active Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
366
I have recently went from windows XP to Windows 7. It would appear that in that process, garry's mod doesnt want to work. It launches but WON'T RECOGNIZE ANY MODS! That defeats the whole point of it being called garry's MOD!!! It will launch and even run sandbox, but it won't recognize any of my addons.

I have tried:

Re-installing X

cut into separate folder and re-pasting X

Re-downloading all 136 zip files and deleted the original stuff that i had and unzipped and replaced... (I tried replacing them) X

Raging all over XXXXX :facewall::cursing:

Sending an email to the so called support team on the website of garrys mod and it says send support questions to [email protected] I have sent it a while ago and have recieved... NOTHING :chair: XXXXXXXXXX






Can someone please help me and tell me how i can fix this!!!
 
Back
Top