WoW not working

Parkour12

Thread Thumper
Joined
Nov 21, 2010
Messages
1,100
so, I log into WoW, choose my toon, enter world, loads the world up, and 2 seconds later, it says "Disconnected from the server". I try again, does the same thing. I exit wow completly, start it up again, does the same thing. Please help!

ps. I am also connected to vent, so I am connected to the internet
 
LOL.

"I am connected to vent, so I am connected to the internet."
Sounds like someone spends too much time with Beta.

Anyways..

Did you open the required ports in your network/firewall for WoW communication?
 
Perhaps they're working on your Realm? Was there a notice on the side about Realms being down for a while? Cuz I know this has happened to me before, and it was usually because the Realms were down.
 
Hi Parkour12,

If you're still having this issue, it can simply be because their either patching something, the lag in the area is too severe for everything to load on your computer or a file might be corrupted.

If it's the patch, you'll simply have to wait for it to be completed.

To see if it's the lag in the area being too severe, you can simply try logging on another toon and see if the same problem occurs. If so, lower your graphics and try on your main toon.

To check to see if your WoW files are good, run the Repair.exe in C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\ and see how things work after that.
 
Back
Top