Your Favourite Name/Description on your Weapons?

This is the only weapon I've ever named.

I'm not very creative when it comes to nicknames :(


oKOXP.png
 
So you're a fan of me, eh? Ironically enough, spy is my best class. Ask anyone :U



Anyway, let's see:
The Atomizer - Believe me pally, dis 'ere bat's gonna hurt me waaay more dan it just hurt you. : derp it's funny because the bat actually does hurt you
The Powerjack ; renamed "The Warhammer of Zillyhoo" :U
Butterfly knife; renamed "Back Stabbath" Black Sabbath reference
Tomislav; renamed "Sleuth Diplomacy" :U
Vintage Natascha - "She purrs to me in the night time when we are alone" i dunno lol a joke on heavy's choice of women

There's probably more but I can't remember.



That's it :
 
I may have you beat DT, haha.

Not a weapon, but my only named item.

DBOnG.png
 
I think my milkman is named "Need a dispenser here" and my shortstop is named "Need a dispenser here!" and my mad milk is named "Need a dispenser here!" and my mackerel is named "Need a dispenser here!".

That doesn't sound like me at all.
 
My Your Eternal Reward has the desc as " Sadly I am now you, anything is possible when your a spy." I think I got that from the old spice commercial.
 
So you're a fan of me, eh? Ironically enough, spy is my best class. Ask anyone :U

Anyway, let's see:
The Atomizer - Believe me pally, dis 'ere bat's gonna hurt me waaay more dan it just hurt you. : derp it's funny because the bat actually does hurt you
The Powerjack ; renamed "The Warhammer of Zillyhoo" :U
Butterfly knife; renamed "Back Stabbath" Black Sabbath reference
Tomislav; renamed "Sleuth Diplomacy" :U
Vintage Natascha - "She purrs to me in the night time when we are alone" i dunno lol a joke on heavy's choice of women

There's probably more but I can't remember.
:

Oh, yeah, I'm a big fan. A big fan with a MASHYSPIKEPLATE!....

And I love your Natascha description xD!
 
The only thing I have named/description changed is my Old Guadalajara, my favorite Pyro hat.
Name: Sombrero of Death and Cookies
Reason: I was feeling random, and I like cookies. Sombreros are AWESOME.
Description: For all your fiesta needs while stealing cookies.
Reason: Because EVERYONE knows that when you steal someone's cookies, you fiesta out the door with them.
 
Since I only use it on my demoman:

Frying Pan
renamed: "The Ex-Wife"
description: "She'll clean your clock too, matey!"

I must've been thinking of Andy Capp when I did the description :P
 
My Minigun: Taylor Swift
Desc: Taylor-made to kill you swiftly


Ive seen a soldier with a blackbox named: Rebecca Blackbox and with the desc "ITS FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY
 
Since people tend to berate demomen as dirty campers or spammers, I felt this was an appropriate response.

picture.php

​

picture.php
 
As far as black box anecdotes, met a guy who named his "The African American Box".


Also seen "The White Box", "The Black Crayola", "The Conversational Piece", "The Monolith", desc. If only your teammates admired you like they admire this 1:4:9.
 
Last edited:
As far as black box anecdotes, met a guy who named his "The African American Box".


Also seen "The White Box", "The Black Crayola", "The Conversational Piece", "The Monolith", desc. If only your teammates admired you like they admire this 1:4:9.

I'm an Arthur C. Clarke fan, and I approve of this message/this description is my favourite on the citadel.

Oh, and updated: Named my vanilla spy knife "Chronic Backstab Disorder". Once I get a desc. I'm going to put on "Curse my sudden but inevitable betrayal!" http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ChronicBackstabbingDisorder
 
Last edited:
My backscratcher's description is: "For those hard-to-reach places."
My Pyro boot: "Gets more respect than a rubber glove."
Soldier Dapper Topper: "One fish, two fish, red fish, dead fish!"
 
My Axtinguisher is named the "Modus Pwner" with the description "YOU MAD BRAH? :D" cause I used to kill Modus with that alot...
 
Back
Top