VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Jul 15, 2011 #21 I'd love to get an invite too into Google+. Send me a message if you would like to invite me.
D Deathmane Famous Joined Aug 29, 2009 Messages 466 Jul 15, 2011 #22 I would like an invite please Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
x3ll0s Rookie Joined Jun 4, 2011 Messages 32 Jul 15, 2011 #24 I read something a while back that said the reason Facebook beat Myspace was how Facebook allowed people to easily create and join groups. My friend tells me they haven't added groups yet, though G+ has just started.
I read something a while back that said the reason Facebook beat Myspace was how Facebook allowed people to easily create and join groups. My friend tells me they haven't added groups yet, though G+ has just started.
F fudpeX Forum Fiend Joined Jul 21, 2009 Messages 746 Jul 16, 2011 #25 [ame="https://plus.google.com/110287996242324960762"]My Google Plus[/ame] My Circles!