Bad Comapy 2 is back on sale (Today only)!

-.- Hate knowing I spent 70 bucks for what I got and now they're selling it for 10.
 
I may have to pick this back up :) I still only have the vanilla.
 
I had the preorder. :P

I remember the first week of release.

WE WENT FROM BETA TO ALPHA IN ONLY 50 DOLLARS!
 
Thats so cool! I hope the people that don't have this read this thread and buy it!
 
well i have bc2 (not sure where the disc is), but im gonna wait til i get vietnam off ebay. i dont have bc2 registered on steam, so better 2 get the physical copy of vietnam so that EA dont get my $$ directly.
 
There is no physical version of vietnam yet, and there probably won't be until there if some sort of some special version that has the game and the dlc on the disc (if that happens), which you won't have unless you buy another disk.

They also may release an update far in the future with the dlc for free.
 
Back
Top