- Joined
- Jun 21, 2010
- Messages
- 2,355
Okay so I go on vacation to my parents house in NC, and I brought my headset bc I figured I'm sure Ill be bored...So I go on the laptop (Which is my old PC Btw) and go on vent and everyone is yelling at me saying I'm nothing but static.
The laptop is a HP Pavilion DV6500 originally with vista, put 7 on long before I gave it to mom.
I've re-installed Vent
I've tried a different headset
I've gotten the sound drivers, but they failed to install. Tried to troubleshoot, still failed.
Funny thing is sound comes through just fine when the headset isnt plugged in, and Skype works perfectly...
If you guys know what could possibly be wrong here and input would be helpful as to im not computer savy.
Thanks, DJ
The laptop is a HP Pavilion DV6500 originally with vista, put 7 on long before I gave it to mom.
I've re-installed Vent
I've tried a different headset
I've gotten the sound drivers, but they failed to install. Tried to troubleshoot, still failed.
Funny thing is sound comes through just fine when the headset isnt plugged in, and Skype works perfectly...
If you guys know what could possibly be wrong here and input would be helpful as to im not computer savy.
Thanks, DJ





