Dead island

Gh0st1911

I made one post
Joined
Jul 11, 2011
Messages
7
I have been waiting for a zombie RPG FPS for so so very long...but what are your thoughts? I think this game will be very very great, the team prior to the releasing one had so much content they had to delete and remove some of it lol....But what do you guys think of it?
 
I love anything zombie related, especially video games. I'm really excited for this one to come out. I've got my Dead Rising 2 and L4D2 to hold me over for now.
 
Even though it's gameplay isn't going to represent that great trailer it showed initially, I've still got my eye on Dead Island.

I just hope it brings some form of interesting gameplay.

I would love to see a game concept like this, but of a sandbox where a solo or co-op team can run around the entire island and find assorted hidden quests and events to do.

Either way, it'll be interesting to see if Dead Island impresses or disappoints in Sept.
 
What I have seen so far looks pretty solid. I hope they polish up and make it worth while. I mean, I love zombie games...so Ill buy it anyways lol, but I hope it shocks and awes us.
 
I posted some game play awhile back. It is nothing at all like what it seemed in the trailer (Which is a big disappointment)

Thought it was going to be more zombie survival (Try and dodge them) 28 Days/Week later type deal.

But the game played showed it more of a FPS dead rising styleish game
 
True different but, You can't capture the emotion in game-play...or at least they didn't...but, alas, the game overall looks promising. Good CGI work isn't a game after-all. I hope they have a emotional aspect to it...I can't take another Dead rising game...they are so lame lol. We shall wait and see I suppose.
 
Big dissapointment. I was hoping for an emotionally heavy serious zombie RPG, and all I got was some crappy left 4 dead and oblivion mashup (oh wait oblivion actually has a good story).
 
its not gonna be like the trailer so looks and sounds like a generic FPSRPG. Still gonna get it though
 
the company said its concetrats more on melee combat than FPS guns are there but there somewhat rare
 
Dead Island has my eye. The trailer caught me for it, but from what I've heard, I'm on the end of the string of getting it.
 
Well I'll post it again. But here is a 20min game play trailer.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVzRo39P31I[/ame]
 
Back
Top