I got an unusual!!!!

spidEY

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
2,421
e_to_eg.png


No, I'm just trolling as usual, please welcome our newest eG, FREESTYLEkill3r! Feel free to spam his visitor messages and PMs. Keep up the good work man! :)​
 
Freestyler is an unusual! and you have found an eG!

Congratulations!
 
:O Congratulations on your promotion to unusual! er, G ;).

Although, you are now officially unusual :p
 
I know Cool, that's funny! We were talking about it in shoutbox, and then they pulled me in private in vent, scared me, and then they showed me my promotion :D
xD

Thanks for the congrats guys :)
 
Thanks you guys! All of you guys are awesome :) Glad to be welcomed to the family! ;D

Also, Barmy, I shall be contacting you soon about PSC ;)
 
No problem (Y) If you need help with the PSC just PM me and i'll see what I can do :) i'm logging off now. 3:00 in the morning xD
 
Back
Top