P Power EGO Zealot Joined Mar 7, 2010 Messages 1,510 Jul 12, 2011 #21 It's about time you get your G. Congratulations!
F FREESTYLEkill3r Thread Thumper Joined Feb 26, 2011 Messages 1,042 Jul 12, 2011 #22 Thanks Power That really means a lot!
A Ayako Thread Thumper Joined Feb 6, 2010 Messages 1,051 Jul 12, 2011 #24 Congrats!! You deserved it! If spideY doesn't want that unusual, I'll take it.
Anouthen Poster Joined May 1, 2011 Messages 204 Jul 12, 2011 #25 Congrats! I think we might be missing out on someone here although!
F FREESTYLEkill3r Thread Thumper Joined Feb 26, 2011 Messages 1,042 Jul 12, 2011 #26 Thanks you guys ^^
L Louis VI EGO Zealot Joined Feb 20, 2009 Messages 1,847 Jul 12, 2011 #27 Congratulations man ! Good job and keep it up !
Logic Overflow Overflowing with Logic =(e)= Joined Jul 12, 2011 Messages 957 Jul 12, 2011 #28 Congrats!
I iBeast Forum Fiend Joined Dec 23, 2010 Messages 676 Jul 12, 2011 #29 Grats freestyle, remember me from 2fort?
K Kevimaster EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 4,757 Jul 13, 2011 #31 FREESTYLEkill3r said: Woohoo! Thanks for everything spidEY! Now, no more scaring me like that! xD Click to expand... But thats 3/4ths of the fun
FREESTYLEkill3r said: Woohoo! Thanks for everything spidEY! Now, no more scaring me like that! xD Click to expand... But thats 3/4ths of the fun
A Activate EGO Addict Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,357 Jul 13, 2011 #32 Kevimaster said: But thats all of the fun Click to expand... Fix'd it for you.
F FREESTYLEkill3r Thread Thumper Joined Feb 26, 2011 Messages 1,042 Jul 13, 2011 #33 Thanks guys! And yeah I do beast. ^^
F FREESTYLEkill3r Thread Thumper Joined Feb 26, 2011 Messages 1,042 Jul 13, 2011 #34 & Kevi, its fun for you guys! Lol! It was a good joke, that's for sure. Also, NYC is awesome! We're getting fresh for dinner now, so I thought id browse the forums haha
& Kevi, its fun for you guys! Lol! It was a good joke, that's for sure. Also, NYC is awesome! We're getting fresh for dinner now, so I thought id browse the forums haha
GreatNate Thread Junky Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 801 Jul 13, 2011 #36 *gasp* I got succesfully troll'd. sadness.
N Nik :D EGO Zealot Joined Sep 5, 2010 Messages 1,891 Jul 14, 2011 #38 I spammed your Steam Chat when I saw it, but congrats again!