- Joined
- May 2, 2010
- Messages
- 5,781
I redownloaded Minecraft for the first time since I upgraded my computer to Windows 7 about 3 or 4 days ago, and I get this error.
Anybody know what I can do to fix this? If you could explain the "Upgrading your video card drivers" part to me it would be great, because I don't know what it means or how to do it.
Code:
Bad video card drivers!
-----------------------
Minecraft was unable to start because it failed to find an accelerated OpenGL mode.
This can usually be fixed by updating the video card drivers.
--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 7fe0271 --------
Generated 7/15/11 4:33 AM
Minecraft: Minecraft Beta 1.7.3
OS: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
Java: 1.6.0_26, Sun Microsystems Inc.
VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
LWJGL: 2.4.2
[failed to get system properties (java.lang.NullPointerException)]
org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated
at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:185)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:311)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:856)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:784)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:765)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:294)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:716)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 6bbb4cb7 ----------
Anybody know what I can do to fix this? If you could explain the "Upgrading your video card drivers" part to me it would be great, because I don't know what it means or how to do it.














