Jeff Dunham, a ventriloquist

Yea i caught his show on comedy central while ago...i wish i could talk without moving my mouth
 
I KILL YOU! >.> <.<
Hey i can do this crap too.
Man that guy kills me..lol
 
Some of the best ones:

Achmed:
Silence! I kill you!
The Mustard gas we used was nothing compared to a Walter Fart.
Premature Detonation.


Melvin:
She Becomes Evil. I cannot defeat her. Our Children run in terror.
So does Tom Cruise.

Walter:
Bet you can't frick***g do that again.
Ole!

Peanut:
We had a great frick***g day!
What is a 'Heff'?

Jose:
Because Jose's got the stick.
On a stick.

SWEET Daddy D:
What ya call a Player In a Management Position? a PIMP.
 
Fantastic. Absolutely, and totally fantastic.

I crack up hours later, just remembering this stuff.....
 
I Luv him. he is so funny, i just wish he didn t swear as much, but then again, it might not be as funny without the swearing :).
 

Latest posts

Back
Top