Company of Heroes...

CCCPofAmerica

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
1,732
Hello Everyone,

I am posting this thread to try an get a accurate count of everyone in eGO that plays Company of Heroes or has ever wanted to play Company of Heroes. If you love the game or just play the game on occasion leave your name here. If you are interested you can also leave your name. I would love to see the numbers. Thanks

-CCCPofAmerica
 
I know haha but not many people are aware of it I think so I'm trying to get this viewed further out. Thank you though
 
I actually just got the game about a week ago. When it was on sale for summer camp it was something like $2-3 so I didn't hesitate.

All I've done is the tutorial but I am loving it so far. When it cools down I can turn my desktop back on and really go to town with it :)
 
I used to play that game all the time. Hit me up on vent sometime and ill try it again. I would need a recap though lol.
 
Tumblin I'm not too great my self. Erich go get a prepaid card or wait till its cheap because im not buying $15 games for people:)
 
i got it. im pretty good.

PS: DONT INVITE BLUE STEALTH O_O (cowers in a corner)
 
I am downloading the latest patch. Never played multiplayer before.
 
Never tried it as multiplayer. Have not gotten very far as a single player.
 
The one thing I like with this over Men of War is that I can do a control points skirmish with the CPU anytime I want. I usually don't play MP so that is a big draw for me.

That being said, I do want to play this with people sometime. Just for that co-op fun. I'd be free to do this Wednesday night (After 11pm EST) if anyone wants to play let me know! Heck I'd even do versus if you want a free punching bag.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top