Mics

BCA

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 26, 2010
Messages
2,010
So i just got a new Logitec head set and its messed up with the drivers so im going to return that and get a new one. Which mic do you think is the best buy for under 40$ US

Thank you BCA
 
I personally think that headsets under $70 might have its problems here and there.

As for under $40, with the listing at Best Buy, I'd go with: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Plantro...04379967&skuId=8978403&st=headset]&cp=1&lp=58

or you can try the following for $50: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Logitec...114294761&skuId=9429861&st=headset]&cp=1&lp=4

Each of them is going to have their ups and downs due to the price, but that's what I can find. If you're not restricted to buying only in store @ Best Buy, try other sites like newegg.com or amazon.com to find good deals.
 
I personally think that headsets under $70 might have its problems here and there.

As for under $40, with the listing at Best Buy, I'd go with: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Plantro...04379967&skuId=8978403&st=headset]&cp=1&lp=58

or you can try the following for $50: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Logitec...114294761&skuId=9429861&st=headset]&cp=1&lp=4

Each of them is going to have their ups and downs due to the price, but that's what I can find. If you're not restricted to buying only in store @ Best Buy, try other sites like newegg.com or amazon.com to find good deals.

I had the Plantronics GameCom headset before, it's a beautiful headset for it's price :thumbup1:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top