- Joined
- Mar 23, 2011
- Messages
- 259
Hi all... I don't usually visit this forum, but this is an epic emergency (kinda).
I have an Acer Aspire 5920g laptop computer. It's almost 3 years old, and I haven't reinstalled Vista once. I know -shocker-. It's recently got so slow I need to do it.
Anyways... I've corrupted the recovery partition, have no install disk, and I can't find any way of completely deleting everything on it and reinstalling windows, including documents. And of course - me being such a cheapskate, it has to be free.
Any suggestions, or have I stumped you all (or is it really obvious)?
Thanks, Scott.
I have an Acer Aspire 5920g laptop computer. It's almost 3 years old, and I haven't reinstalled Vista once. I know -shocker-. It's recently got so slow I need to do it.
Anyways... I've corrupted the recovery partition, have no install disk, and I can't find any way of completely deleting everything on it and reinstalling windows, including documents. And of course - me being such a cheapskate, it has to be free.
Any suggestions, or have I stumped you all (or is it really obvious)?
Thanks, Scott.




