- Joined
- Nov 21, 2010
- Messages
- 1,100
So, im looking for a new computer to be able to run BF:3, and also a monitor that has at least 5ms
this will be the specs the computer MUST have.
I also want to try to find a good price. A good price would probably be under 1000 or 1200 dollars.
Also, I have one more question. If I get the minimum specs, will I still lag when I play the game due to the new computer?
this will be the specs the computer MUST have.
Minimum requirements for Battlefield 3
OS: Windows Vista or Windows 7
Processor: Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz
RAM: 2GB
Graphic card: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible Nvidia or AMD ATI card.
Graphics card memory: 512 MB
Hard drive: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version
I also want to try to find a good price. A good price would probably be under 1000 or 1200 dollars.
Also, I have one more question. If I get the minimum specs, will I still lag when I play the game due to the new computer?
Last edited:















