Hi guys, I've got a OCZ Modstream 520watt, it's a bit over 4 years old now since bought, but it's been stable the entire time.
I've googled a few forum posts saying it should run the latest Radeon 6950 just fine especially b/c OCZ is a so called 'good' brand, which I'd like it to be also. Might anyone have expertise with these things?
The card i'm hoping to buy http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Produc...ark=&IsFeedbackTab=true&Page=2#scrollFullInfo
Much Thx!!
**EDIT: Wooh! I'm very grateful for the quick replies just over one night. The power consumption testing and calculator links are a great help. I do believe Manufacturers/corporations do overstate PSU requirements somewhat, for safety concerns and some other shady reasons
I'm gon go ahead and buy it, thx for all ur reassurances & quick responses.
To 'a pet rock,' nice to see you here, i rmbr playing on your team in a game of Brink fairly coincidentally when it first came out, too bad the game's dead.
I've googled a few forum posts saying it should run the latest Radeon 6950 just fine especially b/c OCZ is a so called 'good' brand, which I'd like it to be also. Might anyone have expertise with these things?
The card i'm hoping to buy http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Produc...ark=&IsFeedbackTab=true&Page=2#scrollFullInfo
Much Thx!!
**EDIT: Wooh! I'm very grateful for the quick replies just over one night. The power consumption testing and calculator links are a great help. I do believe Manufacturers/corporations do overstate PSU requirements somewhat, for safety concerns and some other shady reasons

I'm gon go ahead and buy it, thx for all ur reassurances & quick responses.
To 'a pet rock,' nice to see you here, i rmbr playing on your team in a game of Brink fairly coincidentally when it first came out, too bad the game's dead.
Last edited:














