Got an iPhone?

Food_Fight!

EGO Zealot
Joined
Apr 17, 2007
Messages
1,660
Sooo, if you have an iPhone (or even if you don't) I created a website for games that were made specifically made for the phone. There's about 250 games up now ranging from tetris to roulette so check it out.

This is my shameless plug!! :D

http://iphonegaming.com
 
Well, I got the reviews fixed so now you can actually play them. 260 games up now, going up to 325 tomorrow. Woohoo!
 
I found links on various sites and wrote the short reviews myself. The games all work in your browser so it was easier than doing everything on an iPhone. There should be 300+ games in the next few days since I'm adding like 56 to the database.
 
im so jealous of people with iphones and always get made fun of with my non-flip, only 15 buttons, non-camera, pay as you go phone...:(
 
[quote1204517830=ProBowl24{RD}]
im so jealous of people with iphones and always get made fun of with my non-flip, only 15 buttons, non-camera, pay as you go phone...:(
[/quote1204517830]

its not that great, trust me ;)
 
My sister's got an iPhone, I'll try to recommend her the site.
 
:) Niiiice. I have more than 300 games up there now so there's pretty much endless potential. Tell your friends!! ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top