Zune 80GB syncing.

Celtic

Famous
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
530
Ok, so, I recently upgraded my computer. Reformatted to start out fresh. I forgot to back up the music that I had saved on my C drive to my E drive where I have the bulk of my music. Well my Zune has almost all of my music. I'm missing about ~5GB worth of music. I use to have a Zen which you could just access it as if it was a Flash drive. My Zune doesn't do this. So I can't just simply copy and paste.

I found that in the Zune software that you have to sync it with your computer. Basically do it backwards of how you sync the music to your Zune. Drag the music from your Zune down to the Computer Icon. Well I did that. I find out that it has "Reserved or content from another computer(If any)" aka the music from my other computer, so it won't let me get my music.

I've looked around but I'm too frustrated with this, I just want to chuck it at a wall and then torch it and lots of other things :mad:
So I come to you guys and gals. Are their other programs that you can use to sync? I want to avoid iTunes... I dislike Apple products. Granted the music I'm missing is stuff I purchased through Amazon MP3, I just rather not have to redownload that as well as finding ~40ish hour long Dubstep mixes I had. I only DL about 370 KB/s about a 1GB an hour. So.. :/

Anyways, to ask again if you guys didn't read it all. Are their any programs that can sync a Zune? Or ways around this?
 
Cheek again in the files of the zune, but have the "see hidden files" option turned on.

Should be there.

That's how I use to do it with my ipod when I was switching from computers and wanted my music.
 
Doesn't work. I have to a registry hack to get that to work though..
 
Double post, oh joy!
So I did the registry hack, and It worked. So I can get every song off of my Zune. Transfering right now.

Edit:
Bleh... Gives me an error.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top