G19 + RAT 7 = big problems?

The Slayer

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,948
so i quit my PC everything works fine. I bought the RAT 7 in the store, i got back home and installed the mouse. I installed the software too. Now my G19 keeps on failing. Power on, work for 2 minutes power off. Over and over again. Is this because of some compatibility issue with the RAT 7 or is my keyboard just broken? Also, the software of my previous mouse is still installed. Could that be it?

Kind regards

Virus
 
Is the mouse plugged into your keyboard? If it is this may be the cause to your issue. From what I understand the USB ports in the G series keyboards have always been low powered and cannot do much more then use flash storage or something that uses a external power source such as a outlet. The mouse may be to much for the keyboard.
 
nvm fixed the problem. I need to organize my wires on my desk lol. I accedentaly pulled out the wire that connects my keyboard to the power adapter out with my foot (a). Silly me =P. Problem solved
 

Latest posts

Back
Top