Ranks

SgtOConnor [S|R]

I made one post
Joined
Jan 18, 2008
Messages
7
How do I put my rank under my name. Like in the forums theres ranks of some people and i would like to know how to do it.
 
Do you mean the stuff with the lil flag, name, kills, deaths, time u played?

If u want it, u'll need to go to http://ego.hlstatsx.com/ and look for your player profile.
There will be a link that has to be put in your signature.
 
This is the link you put in for the ranks and that..url=http://ego.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php]
32982_random.png

[/url]
 
The eGO level tags are for eG, eGO, eGO Senior/Advisor/Council... any probably some others. I may be off base but I think we dont do it for e's because so many come and go.
 
All 56,122 players have a tag. I had a base tag before I was eGO when the points system was down I would come here and check it out. It has whatever name your steam player options says.
If this is the same thing you are referring to that is...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top