EdgeGamers Legal Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ego_breakingnews.png



<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">Due to not recovering our originally owned domains, EdgeGamers moved to Edge-Gamers.com. There are a lot of issues that have passed this last month with the domain owner, and we believe the domains should be returned to us, the original owners.

Please help EdgeGamers with their legal fund by making an extraordinary donation to cover legal costs.

Any individual that donates towards the legal fund will be given a unique award. This award will only be available for a short duration. Please include in the donation that it is going towards the "Legal Fund".</div>

Donate now to the Legal Fund.

<div style="border: 1px solid #a0a0a0; background: #fedfa1; width: 100px; text-align: center; padding: 7px;"><a href="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=5LS7AW7RFHD7A">Donate</a>
</div>

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
So, say I didnt set up a paypal. How would I end up sending eGO a donation through the mail? I see the shipping Adress to my left, but what is the process? Do I just put some cash in an envelope, with my "iMpActX" somewhere on it? I've tried getting my card to work on paypal, and it refuses to. Any suggestions? It may be better to PM me a suggestion, because it would be much easier to communicate that way. Thanks.
 
The EdgeGamers community is filled with awesome people!!! To all those who have donated, and are able to donate, thank you so much for supporting our cause!!!!! To those of you who are unable to donate, you are no less awesome, everyone in eGO makes this community what it is!!!! I am honored to be a member, let alone a Division Leader in an organization with so many great and friendly people!!!!! Long live eGO!!!!!!!
 
So, say I didnt set up a paypal. How would I end up sending eGO a donation through the mail? I see the shipping Adress to my left, but what is the process? Do I just put some cash in an envelope, with my "iMpActX" somewhere on it? I've tried getting my card to work on paypal, and it refuses to. Any suggestions? It may be better to PM me a suggestion, because it would be much easier to communicate that way. Thanks.


Please don't send cash in the mail, a cheque or money order would be best, and just include a brief letter with your ingame name, and the fact that you are donating to the legal fund.
 
Nevermind, I did get the card to work. I sent in a hefty 5 dollars, but really that was just to test. More on the way. eGO is worth every penny.
 
I don't know the details of the dispute, but =(eGO)=? has been using that domain for about 2 1/2 years now. (switched soon after the creation of INS division if I remember correctly).

I don't feel like changing all my bookmarks, so I wish you luck in reclaiming what is rightfully yours.

-Archer
 
I forgot to put in the "legal Funds" on both of my donations :)
But I have donated :) twice. :D
 
confirmation code : 84U39776NB986064S
done my best, hope it helps a bit.. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top