Video Cards?

l4d2bob

Poster
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
242
I have a 100$ budget which I know is very low for something like this. I have a 1100w Power supply and a Intel Quad Core i7 Processor.
i need a good video card for my rig, my current one is a
nVidia GT 440

EDIT: I'm looking for a good one with a HDMI port included and DDR3
 
What the f? You have a 1100W power supply, but your graphics card budget is only $100? What power supply do you have? That is way overkill.

As per what your graphics card selection should be, go with what reflex suggested.
 
You should have saved the funds for the graphics card, and even out the PSU. 750 watt is ideal, with a modern Video card.
 

Couple things. This is a recertified model. It is also the SE version which performs on par with the 768 mb gtx 460 as it is a crippled 1gb version. It is still better than a gts 450. However, not a bad deal, but I would get it straight from EVGA B-stock which is cheaper and has free shipping. It only has a 90 day warranty, and while that does not sound amazing, usually if something does not go wrong in the first 3 months, you are hopefully in the clear (unless God hates you).

http://www.evga.com/products/prodlist.asp?switch=20

The GTX 460 1GB at $110 is not a bad deal either.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top