Tribes: Ascend 20min Gameplay Video!

StealthDad

Active Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2009
Messages
409
August 4, 2011:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B_K4CAMEdU[/ame]


Please add this game to the FPS:X div.
 
Wow, that looks like some good old school FPS fun. I'm really interested in trying that out. Despite how terrible I am at twitch games like Unreal Tournament, lol.
 
wait what? Am I the only person that came in here (not knowing what this was) and expected to a see more updated unique Virtual Villagers type game? Also I thought this was Halo for a second, then I realized the game looked good. Looking forward to it.
 
So completely stoked... Tribes was amazing... Hopefully this will live up to the original gameplay wise.


STOKED!!!!!
 
Looks a bit like Halo, I never played Halo, but It does sure look fun! :thumbup:
 
Would have liked to see some vehicle gameplay, but otherwise it's looking great! The skiing looks mighty fast, and they've got some interesting level design to take advantage of the mechanic. Oh how I've missed my Tribes.
 
Preorder is up today. Guaranteed beta access, VIP status on game, and more. 29.99 on tribesascend.com

Also, screenshots are up of the spinfusor. Apparently, there are light, medium, and heavy versions of it, but there's not a full explanation of the differences yet.
 
Shazbot !!!
Closed Beta starts today!!
If you want to get in on the Closed beta checkout www.tribesascend.com and get the VIP package.
It's a fun game so far.. and hopefully after some tweaks it will be a absolute great game.
Take your FPS to a new level... JETPACKS/FLYING and SPINFUSOR (Disc gun to people who don't know) :)
Give it a chance.. its highly rewarding.
 
Last edited:
Shazbot !!!
Closed Beta starts today!!
If you want to get in on the Closed beta checkout www.tribesascend.com and get the VIP package.
It's a fun game so far.. and hopefully after some tweaks it will be a absolute great game.
Take your FPS to a new level... JETPACKS/FLYING and SPINFUSOR (Disc gun to people who don't know) :)
Give it a chance.. its highly rewarding.

signed up, hopefully i can get in
 
Back
Top