- Joined
- Aug 24, 2008
- Messages
- 297
Up until yesterday I have been running 2 2gb sticks of RAM in my PC and all has been well (same hardware for the past 7 months and no issues before). While I was gaming, all of a sudden I blue screen out and then can not even get to desktop after that. I figured it could have been a bad stick, so I removed one and BAM works fine, but just curious I remove that one and put in the one I thought could have been "bad" and it works fine too (both I had in and playing games for over an hour just to make sure).
After this I tested both sticks in 2 different slots on my motherboard and it still did not work.
Currently I am running with just one of the cards in but I would like to get back to having two soon. Thank you in advance for reading this and any support that you may give. Also remember that I have had this setup for months without issue, this isn't like installing some new RAM to my computer and I am getting this issue right off the bat.
RAM:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231277
Motherboard:
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/AMD_AM3/M4A87TD_EVO/
Operating System:
Windows 7 64x Enterprise
After this I tested both sticks in 2 different slots on my motherboard and it still did not work.
Currently I am running with just one of the cards in but I would like to get back to having two soon. Thank you in advance for reading this and any support that you may give. Also remember that I have had this setup for months without issue, this isn't like installing some new RAM to my computer and I am getting this issue right off the bat.
RAM:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231277
Motherboard:
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/AMD_AM3/M4A87TD_EVO/
Operating System:
Windows 7 64x Enterprise










