Fud's Futurama Thread

fudpeX

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jul 21, 2009
Messages
746
key_art_futurama.jpg


So I'm a huge fan of Futurama. I've seen every Episode and wondered if there was anyone else in EdgeGamers like me. If so, This thread will be for all things Futurama.

What's your favorite character?

Mine always depends on the episode.

Dr. Zoidberg
bioZoidberg_t.jpg

Mostly i get a laugh at poor ol' Dr. Zoidberg, always wanting attention.

Bender
promoBender.jpg

Bender is an a**hole, but an idiot so its okay. Reminds me of my brother.

Fry
fry.jpg

Fry, well hes an idiot. but hes kind and honest and goes with his feelings. (like all men?)

Leela
34532.gif

Leela, shes the one who always has to fix everything after the guys screw it up, has feelings for fry but wants to be safe and not get hurt. (like all girls?)

Zapp
zapp.jpg

Zapp Brannigan - like all douche bags at my college! think hes the man, but hes so full of himself that its sad.

Amy
amy_wong-char.jpg

Amy - sigh, do i really need to state the obvious about her? I rather not have this post deleted. :)

Kif
kif.jpg

Kif - Zapp Brannigan treats him like dirt, i feel sorry for the poor guy. But at least Amy keeps him straight!

Professor Farnsworth
34530.gif

Professor Farnsworth - hes just old.
​

Reason why i like this cartoon, is because its unexprected. The show can either make you cry laughing, or make you cry of sadness. Like the episode "Jurassic Bark" Which was the one about Frys dog. Which was inspired by the story of Hachiko. makes me cry every time.
 
I`ve watched every episode of Family Guy, American Dad, Cleveland Show, Simpson. I have seen some episodes of Futurama but not all since I can`t find a good site to stream them all from.
 
I use to love this show alot, I saw every episode. Until in 2010 when they made a new season, where all the episodes were terrible considering they didn't have the original voice for Fry.

All in All the Old episodes are amazing...the new ones suck.
 
i agree the old ones are the best. its such a unique show compared to other cartoon comedies. very refreshing. all i know is that i want to party with Slurm McKinzey.
 
I use to love this show alot, I saw every episode. Until in 2010 when they made a new season, where all the episodes were terrible considering they didn't have the original voice for Fry.

All in All the Old episodes are amazing...the new ones suck.

are you sure? I'm almost certain Billy West has always been the voice.
 
I only watched this show because of Bender, haha.

Don't really watch it anymore :P
 
saddest episode ever was when fry thought that his brother had stolen his 7 seven leaf clover and used it to accomplish all of frys dreams.

then we figure out that it was actually his nephew that was named after him because his brother loved him so much
 
saddest episode ever was when fry thought that his brother had stolen his 7 seven leaf clover and used it to accomplish all of frys dreams.

then we figure out that it was actually his nephew that was named after him because his brother loved him so much

The one with his dog is sadder imo.

But yeah, Futurama is great and since they came back from their break this new season has actually been really good. Zapp Brannigan is the best character because he has Sexlexia.

"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate." - Zapp Brannigan.
 
Zapp Brannigan: We're all from different cultures here. Some of you are white, some of you are black. You're brown. And you're silver. But I don't care if your skin's red or tan or Chinese. You're all going to have to learn to die together

God, I love to hate that guy
 
"Quit dying you cowards!" Oh Zapp you silly

But I think the new season is great, they'll have great jokes just sprinkled throughout the episodes. Like how in the one where Leela makes up a story one orphan says "Can I ask you a question?" Leela says sure, so he answers with "that wasnt a very good story" Leela confused stating "thats not a very good question!" "well it wasnt a very good story"
 
The one with his dog is sadder imo.
"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate." - Zapp Brannigan.

omg i laughed so hard at this quote. that was so funny when he said that.

and yes, i think Jurassic Bark was sadder than Fry's Lucky Clover for sure.
 
Fear not! for I shall assist ye!

Listen, this is going to be one heck of a bowel movement...he'll be lucky to have bones left.

Now he's trapped in a book I wrote. A crummy world of plot holes and spelling errors.
The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Mwa-ha-ha-ha! Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin!

=============

When I heard there were going to be new episodes, I think the last time I'd been that ecstatic was christmas morning when i was 6 or something.
 
The one with his dog is sadder imo.

But yeah, Futurama is great and since they came back from their break this new season has actually been really good. Zapp Brannigan is the best character because he has Sexlexia.

Agreed about Fry's dog, that episode is killer.

Also, LOL Sexlexia, you just made my day. That is one of my go to quotes for Futurama.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top