Mbps?

If I was to pay $100 a month, that better be a 100+ Mbp connection!

The average DSL speed is a 1.5 Mbp connection.

Cable connections will vary, I currently have a 50 Mbp connection, but I'm fortunate to live in NYC where I can attain it for not that much money.

For most folks, I'd personally say 5 Mbp works for most people. It's fast enough to do whatever they want to do and not slow enough to make people complain.

Of course, that isn't to say faster isn't better, because we all know it is!
 
:0 that sucks man

Yup it does. But they recently covered the whole town in Fiber optics and they'll be offering better packages. They're also changing our upload speeds to match our download speeds as well a bump in speed a little bit. So I might have like a 3.5-4Mbs up and down here in a week or two. (:
They'll be adding a 25Mbs and a 50Mbs package, I think a few others. But as it stands right now, the highest package is 15Mbs for 199.99 So people should feel lucky for what they have and for what price. XD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top