Compare

Ghosty.

Poster
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
114
whats a radeon 5770 in geforce like how many points in radeon is like geforce?:scared:
 
Apples to Oranges. nVidia and AMD have their own naming schemes, so it's not the number that gives you a clue. However, based off of some performance reviews, the best matching nVidia cards goes between the 550 Ti and GTS 450
 
Last edited:
I think the GTS 450 is about the closest card from Nvidia that you can get that is comparable to an HD 5770. That being said, based on reviews and other information from the net, I'd say the HD 5770 is the faster card, while price is virtually the same.
 
The 260 is close but it does fall behind in SLI vs XFire. I had 2 MSI GTX260 Twin Frozrs SLI at first but it wasn't performing as I expected. I switched to the comparable HIS Radeon 5770 XFire and found a hugh difference. I know some reviews will disagree with that but this is my personal experience with the cards. I've ran NVidia cards all my life up until this point, and I can say I'll never go back.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top