Sniper VS Sniper Tournament Today!

Dalsia

EGO Zealot
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
1,592
Hi, everybody!

This is just a reminder that there will be a competitive sniper tournament this afternoon at 3:00 P.M. Central time (Euro friendly) on the event server hosted by myself and Wilson. All the rules will be explained at the start of the tournament, and the top 2 winners will both receive material prizes. 3rd place will be awarded CC. Please check the site's event calendar for the password and other information.

Also, following this tournament (4:00 P.M. Central time) Wilson will be holding a meeting for the new TF2 competitive team in Ventrilo. We hope to see all of you there!

After 30 minutes of great playing, Aquablue, VP, Dalsia, vudu, ph3nom and Jozy Altidore advanced to the final match. After besting their opponents, Aquablue, phenom and Jozy entered into the final round, and Aquablue came out the victor!

1st Place - Aquablue (Won a hat)

2nd Place - ph3nom (Won a paint)

3rd Place - Jozy Altidore (Won casino cash)


I hope everybody had a blast, and that we can do this event again in the future. Thanks for participating!
 
Last edited:
Cant wait :) Dont show up Nik i actually wanna have a chance at winning >.<
 
And the winner is nik! Thanks for coming! LOL




/sarcasmbutseriously
 
Was just doing awesome on the TF2 server against other snipers, one even got so mad he joined our team as pyro and sprayed fire in front of my face.

I'll be there!
 
Hey, what's the IP for the event server by the way?


Edit: Sorry for double post, thought it auto merged.
 
Edit: I rage quit because we couldn't use the Sydney Sleeper, that's the only sniper I'm good with.
 
Last edited:
I hate the sydney sleeper. What's the point of being a sniper when you can't kill people with headshots?
 
I raged because i went 8-40 and an invisible wall was blocking all my shots xD
Great event though! Thanks alot for setting it up Dalsia and Wilson!!!
 
Back
Top