Minecraft Wedding Weekend Special






<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">Notch is officially a married man, and we thought we?d celebrate by giving one free copy of Minecraft to everyone who buys the game!

How does it work, you ask?

Well, if you buy a copy of the game (not a gift code), you get a free gift code added to your account. You can see the gift codes you have by going to your Minecraft profile Tell your spouse/lover/friend/acquaintance/stranger to go to the redeem page and enter the code, and within minutes you?ll both be punching trees and installing texture packs together.

Have a great weekend, everybody!

Source: The Word of Notch


</div>​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
unfortunately i bought it before this came up, my dog wants to play
 
I bought the game a long time ago, but I'll tell some friends that never picked up the game about this deal!
 
lol someone please give me their gift code if they don't need it.
 
awe man.. I wish this applied to my current account.. I need to get this for Scott.. he's on a trial atm.. :/
 

Latest posts

Back
Top