eGO Themed Skins by Cyclone

Bump!

Should I continue with the skins?

I have pretty much all of the .PSD's ready to be worked on.

Post here!
 
Those skins are sick ;) love it .. wish i knew how to change the BF3 once ;) I would change Humvees , Tanks etc., just to make a Video hahahahahaha .. Awesome work .. LOOVVEE it :)
 
Great job on the skins, I think you should do the Rainblower, And the Tomislav, and the Huo Long Heater, you should also do the spy's Knife
 
The scatter looks pretty nice I might have to try that.
Edit: That awkward moment that I remember I play without scatter view models
 
Last edited:
Ermargherd, these skins are cool!

I think you should continue them. I'll DL a couple.







:3
 
Last edited:
I'm glad it was necro'd. If not, I would not have known this awesomeness.
 
BUMP from the dead! I have decided to re-do these skins to reflect the new logo change.
 
I have a few suggestions of weapons id like to see. Add me on steam?
 
Can you do one for the AWPer hand?
Hats, there must be eGO hats.
And are the download directions for the skins still accurate?
 
Too lazy to check if you've fixed this, but for some teams/classes, the shotgun skin has a missing texture for me :/

EDIT: actually, no, I believe someone else got permission from you to resurrect these skins a few months back; that's the one I installed last year
 
Bump. A while back, Cyclone gave me permission to update some of the original skins with the new logo. Along with modifying many of the old skins, I added some new ones

picture.php

Medigun Download

picture.php

Knife Download

picture.php

Scattergun Download

picture.php

AWPer Hand Download

picture.php

Rocket Launcher Download

picture.php

Jarate Download

picture.php

Sniper Rifle Download

picture.php

Force-A-Nature Download

picture.php

Blutsauger Download

picture.php

Flamethrowe W/ Backburner Download

picture.php

Stickybomb Launcher Download

picture.php

Pistol Download

picture.php

Shovel Download

picture.php

Huntsman Download

picture.php

Grenade Launcher Download

picture.php

Machete Download

picture.php

Bat Download

picture.php

Scottish Resistance Download

I will continue to help Cyclone and do any requested weapons
 
Last edited:
Nice. Most of those are in mine, except for maybe the awper.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top