Newsletter Comments on the August Newsletter

Quaffer

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
3,824
Gentle readers,

Comments on the August Newsletter may be posted in this thread.

Consider this an opportunity to provide insight that will help shape future editions of the newsletter.

With the two to one margin on the poll in favor of having the newsletter open for comments after publication we will consider the possibility of leaving the newsletter open in September if logistics permit.

The newsletter staff wishes to thank you for your support.
 
I thought it was great to read, gave a lot of information about the different divisions, helped me tons. Also great work on it!
 
Enjoyed reading it. I think if you should post more of these discussion threads, more people will be interested in the newsletter.
 
Like I said the other day, I can't believe I never read our newsletter before. It was a great update and I loved it. I can't always make the meetings so it is a wonderful way to keep up on the latest happenings.

On another side note, I don't play EVE and never will, but for some reason I ate that article in particular up. I really enjoy hearing about stuff in that game, I know when incidents happen and the results go on the front page I enjoy reading those too. I'd love to hear more about what is going on in that game, but seeing how "the walls have eyes" I think it's best that I not know.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top