eGO Profile Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent_Death

Thread Junky
=(eGO)=
Joined
Apr 2, 2011
Messages
839
I keep trying to set a jpeg image as my avatar, and I know jpeg is a supported format, so that cant be the reason, but everytime I try, it tells me "unable to move/copy file. Maybe this is just the site being silly, idk.. any help would be awesome! :)

- Silent_Death
 
Okay, thank you! :) Sorry to open yet another thread. Im sure its out there already..
 
:) The link I provided was the first I believe, or the one that has gotten the most attention. A know of one other that got closed.
But to me, I don't mind another thread. Forums are being used! lol
But you're welcome. ^_^
In all honesty, they could make a front page thing. Although it's not a priority really compared to other things going on in the clan, people should know about it.
 
Haven't tested it myself since I have no need to, but I believe this is fixed? (From what some friends have told me?)

If not, my mistake, ignore me :P
 
Deacon has fixed the issue, so you can change your avatars now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top