Fantasy Football

felon

Thread Junky
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
911
Anyone here up for some fantasy football?

Its free by the way so feel free to join.


League Name: House of Joes
Password: trollolol
(couldn't think of any other password lol)

http://houseofjoes.league.fantasy.nfl.com

There are 12 spots and there will be a live draft on Aug 31 at 7pm. (I can still edit the Draft time and date btw)

I might expand the spots in-case some of my friends join.
 
I can't locate that league, and clicking on the link only says that I don't have permission to view the page...
 
i thought there wasnt gonna be football this year? oh well i guess it was too good to be true
 
Yeah there's football this year. Preseason week 1 started last week.

I'm already in 2 leagues, both with different friends from college. I can't really handle more as tempting as it is.
 
Back
Top